Corflex Cryo Pnuematic Shoulder combines the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy. The anatomical shoulder wrap features a plush foam laminate wrap on the outside which houses a pneumatic gel bladder inside that surrounds the entire shoulder joint. The wrap provides both effective insulation of the cold while maintaining the gel bladder's compression around the shoulder joint. Once applied around your shoulder, the pneumatic pump bulb is used to inflate the gel bladder inside to the desired level. Once inflated, the pump bulb can be removed from the wrap for use. The Coreflex Cryo Pneumatic Shoulder stays cold for up to 20 minutes before needing to be replaced with a second gel or placed inside your freezer for the next application. An additional gel bladder can be purchased for faster shuttling of gels for more continuous treatment. Patients and physicians appreciate the product's versatile, universal design for use on either shoulder. The Cryo Pneumatic Shoulder can be used for rotator cuff tears, shoulder tendonitis, dislocations/subluxations, injuries acquired through sports participation, and recovery following arthroscopic surgery.
Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Shoulder Features:
- Combines cold therapy with the benefits of pneumatic compression.
- Reduces pain and edema.
- Universal design fits both right and left shoulders - see sizing chart tab.
- Fits up to 48" chest circumference.
- Comes with the wrap, chest strap, pump bulb and the gel. An additional gel can be purchased above for easier shuttling of gels.
- Non-toxic gel.
- Ideal for shoulder injuries and post-surgical recovery.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670
The Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Shoulder can be used for:
- Post-op cold therapy.
- Rotator cuff tears
- Rotator cuff sprains.
- Shoulder dislocations
- Shoulder subluxations.
- Bankart repairs.
- Capsular shift procedures.
- Recovery from overuse shoulder injuries.
- Sizing chart
- Non-toxic gel. Not intended for ingestion.
- Remove gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Do not over inflate. Improper inflation may inhibit circulation or cause skin irritation.
- Do not use gel pack on area of sensitive skin.
- Cold therapy should not be used by people with circulatory problems unless prescribed by a physician.
- Discard gel pack if punctured or torn.
- Works well, more difficult right after surgery; gel packs great
- Difficult to put on
- Found it 2 B awesome
(1) Gel pack stays cold for at least 20-30 minutes - ample time for me to ice my bad shoulder.
(2) Definitely use the air bladder to get the best fit for your body - it should be snug once u adjust it.
(3) Like the convenience of just throwing the gel itself into the freezer - not the whole brace. Takes up less space and more sanitary this way (as per my wife!)
- rotator shoulder gets iced
Q&A for Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Shoulder
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Corflex Authorized Dealer Site
Corflex believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Corflex product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Corflex collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Corflex product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Corflex therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Corflex item through any website, unless it is an authorized Corflex dealer.
We are a Corflex Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Corflex warranty. Others do not offer the original Corflex warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Corflex takes great care to ensure that all Corflex authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Corflex purchasers.