The Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Ankle/Elbow Indicated for post-op application, severe ankle strains / sprains, as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program; helps diminish swelling / edema, decrease pain and reduce muscle spasms.
- Post-op ankle/elbow recovery
- Lateral epicondylitis
- Medial epicondylitis
- Ankle sprains
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- 1. Remove gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours (see warnings below)
- 2. Remove gel from freezer, re-attach gel pack inside ankle wrap, making sure seam lines on wrap and gel pack line up and footbed pad is facing upward
- 3. Grasp ankle wrap, place wrap on clean surface with wrap seams facing downward
- 4. Place elbow/foot in wrap, making sure the elbow or heel is comfortably positioned thru opening in back of wrap
- 5. Secure strap over top of ankle to desired fit
- 6. Attach tube with bulb to valve
- 7. To inflate, switch to “ON” position, pump bulb to desired compression, making sure not to over inflate. To deflate, press button at base of bulb>/li>
- 8. When desired compression is attained, switch to “OFF” position and remove tube with bulb from valve connection. Note: splint may also be deflated by removing tube while in “ON” position.