Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Knee Splint is designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression and cold therapy. The product is manufactured from push foam laminate that insulates the cold supplied from the pneumatic gel insert inside. The gel supplies effective cold therapy to treat pain and swelling from knee injuries, and can be easily inflated using the enclosed inflation bulb assembly. Simply apply thepneumatic knee wrap, inflate to the desired level of compression, and remove the pump assembly afterwards. Its universal sizing is perfect for every size knee. The Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Knee Splint delivers effective cold for sprains, strains, ligament injuries, and recovery following arthroscopic procedures.
Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Knee Splint Features:
- Combined benefits of pneumatic compression and cold therapy.
- Effectively reduces pain and swelling.
- Foam laminate wrap is latex-free and velcro compatible.
- Inner pneumatic gels can be removed.
- Provides cold up to 20 minutes.
- Fits right and left sides; Adjustable straps for one size fits all design.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4380.
The Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Knee Splint can be used for:
- Ligament sprains.
- Post-surgical recovery.
- Sizing chart
- Non-toxic gel. Not intended for ingestion.
- Remove gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Do not over inflate. Improper inflation may inhibit circulation or cause skin irritation.
- Do not use gel pack on area of sensitive skin.
- Cold therapy should not be used by people with circulatory problems unless prescribed by a physician.
- Discard gel pack if punctured or torn.
- Go.od product
- Thank you
- Product was new
- Great price, great service
Q&A for Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Knee Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Corflex Authorized Dealer Site
Corflex believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Corflex product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Corflex collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Corflex product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Corflex therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Corflex item through any website, unless it is an authorized Corflex dealer.
We are a Corflex Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Corflex warranty. Others do not offer the original Corflex warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Corflex takes great care to ensure that all Corflex authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Corflex purchasers.