The Bledsoe T-Check Elbow Brace is designed to facilitate post-operative healing by protecting the elbow after trauma or elbow surgery. The brace features wide, adjustable cuffs for shaping to the patient's upper arm and forearm anatomy while simple buckles allow fast and easy donning/doffing. Easy to use telescoping hinge bars allow the use to easily lengthen or shorten to fit any size patient. Elbow range of motion control from -10 -110 degrees in 10 degree flexion and extension increments. The product comes with a shoulder strap for enhanced comfort, and can be ordered as a stand alone brace or with an optional hand attachment used to maintain the forearm in a protected neutral position. The Bledsoe T-Check Elbow Brace can be used for recovery following trauma, Tommy John procedures, stable fractures, and elbow dislocations.
Bledsoe T-Check Elbow Brace Features:
- Malleable large size cuffs reduce irritation & pressure on the arm.
- Adjustable range of motion control form -10 to 110 degrees in 10 degree increments.
- Easy to use simple buckles for patient ease of use.
- Adjustable shoulder strap included.
- Fits right or left sides - optional hand attachment for neutral positioning is right/left specific - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760