The Bledsoe Extender Arm Brace provides post-surgical protection all in a simplified brace design with range of motion control in 15 degree increments. The brace features telescoping hinges bars with push button control for length adjustments along with moldable cuffs for a comfortable fit. The simple range of motion hinge design can be set at -10 to 135 degrees in 15 degree increments for protecting surgical repairs. The Bledsoe Extender Arm Brace delivers post-operative protection and can be ordered with a neutral hand attachment to conform to the surgeon's recovery protocol.
Bledsoe Extender Arm Brace Features:
- Simple push button design for telescoping hinge bar length adjustments.
- Range of motion control from -10 to 135 degrees in 15 degree increments.
- Moldable upper arm and forearm cuffs for patient comfort.
- Optional hand attachment cuff available to keep hand/wrist positioned in a neutral position.
- Fits right and left sides.
- One sits fits all design.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC:L3760