The Bledsoe Extender Arm Brace provides post-surgical protection all in a simplified brace design with range of motion control in 15 degree increments. The brace features telescoping hinges bars with push button control for length adjustments along with moldable cuffs for a comfortable fit. The simple range of motion hinge design can be set at -10 to 135 degrees in 15 degree increments for protecting surgical repairs. The Bledsoe Extender Arm Brace delivers post-operative protection and can be ordered with a neutral hand attachment to conform to the surgeon's recovery protocol.
Bledsoe Extender Arm Brace Features:
- Simple push button design for telescoping hinge bar length adjustments.
- Range of motion control from -10 to 135 degrees in 15 degree increments.
- Moldable upper arm and forearm cuffs for patient comfort.
- Optional hand attachment cuff available to keep hand/wrist positioned in a neutral position.
- Fits right and left sides.
- One sits fits all design.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC:L3760
The Bledsoe Extended Arm Brace is well suited for:
- Internally fixated fractures.
- Recovery following trauma and surgical procedures.
- Proximal to middle radius and ulna fractures.
- Stable distal humerus fractures.
- Sizing chart
Universal size - Fits most individuals.
Aluminum brace frame with neoprene-free padded cuffs.
- Returned same brace to Amazon
- Good Purchase.
- Was East To Size
- Arrived on time
- My father's insurance would cover the brace
Q&A for Bledsoe Extender Arm Brace
- From MEGEAN Grayson
- Q: I am looking for information on how to adjust the angle of the arm brace. Are there instructions available from this site? If not, can you give me information to find these instructions from the manufacturer?
- A: Instructions come with the brace itself or can be provided by the entity that provided the brace initially for your surgery.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From MEGEAN Grayson
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.