The Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace provides protective support for post-op elbow arthroscopy, severe elbow strains and ligament trauma. The Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace should be used when limited R.O.M. or locked control of the elbow is desired. The brace features formable aluminum plates that adjust to fit virtually any arm circumference. After initial fitting, the brace can be easily removed in one piece. Malleable forearm and humeral cuffs are well padded for patient comfort and mold easily to ensure a perfect fit. The Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace is often recommended for recovery following elbow surgical repairs, and can be locked out at any position from -10 to 110 degrees in 10 degree increments to ensure maximum protection of the elbow joint as a patient continues the healing process. An additional shoulder strap is provided to aid in comfort. The brace can be ordered by itself or with an optional neutral hand attachment designed to maintain the forearm/hand in a neutral position or a supination/pronation attachment designed to place the forearm/hand in either a supinated (palm up) or a pronated (palm down) position to match the physician's recovery protocol.
Bledsoe Telescoping Elbow Brace Features:
- One size fits all - telescoping hinge bar design features push button control to fit every individual.
- Malleable aluminum arm and forearm cuffs are well padded for patient comfort.
- Provides elbow range of motion with lock-out control from -10 to 110 degrees in 10 degree increments.
- Brace fits right and left sides - attachments are right/left specific - see sizing chart tab.
- Comes with an adjustable shoulder strap attachment for patient comfort.
Order the brace as a stand alone product or with the optional neutral hand position attachment (please check sizing tab information for specific sizing information) or with the optional supination/pronation hand attachment (one size).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760