The medi Protect Epico ROM Post-Op Elbow Brace provides immobilization and stabilization for medial - lateral elbow injuries, fractures, and postoperative care. The low-profile orthosis ensures effective movement restriction for both flexion and extension for early functional treatment.
medi Protect Epico ROM Post-Op Elbow Brace Features:
- Flexion and extension limitation can be set in steps of 10° from 0° to 120°.
- Open and flat-frame construction.
- Total weight of only 400g>,/li>
- Adjustable length handle.
- Malleable frame design.
- Comfortable shoulder strap included.
- Latex-free breathable open cell foam padding.
- Easy to adjust QuickSet hinge.
- Safety cover protects hinge ROM settings. Low-profile flat hinge.
- 30% lighter than previous version. Fits right and left sides.Available in Standard and Long - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760.
The medi Protect Epico ROM Post-Op Elbow Brace may be used to treat:
- Conservative care of elbow instabilities, with or without other injuries.
- Orthotic care for medial or lateral epicondyle fractures.
- Postoperative care after prosthesis implantation.
- Postoperative care after elbow stabilization.
- Functional follow-up treatment for stable fractures.
- Passive mobilization after elbow arthrolysis.
- Postoperative care of elbow ligament instabilities.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure length from elbow joint to knuckles.
size length (in) length (cm) Part # left Part # right standard up to 11.42 up to 29 #99450 #99350 long 11.42 - 16.5 29 - 42 #99451 #99351
Adjustable hand cushions
Comfortable shoulder strap
Q&A for Medi Protect Epico ROM Post-Op Elbow Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.