The Aspen Horizon 639 LSO's innovative design delivers the benefits of added motion restriction in a low-profile brace that offers easy anterior entry. With coverage from the symphysis pubis to the xiphoid process along with overlapping anterior, lateral and posterior panels, the Horizon 639 LSO provides multiple layers of support around the entire torso for additional motion restriction in all three planes of motion.
Aspen Horizon 639 LSO Features:
- Customizable Xiphoid Extension - can be contoured and/or removed.
- Adjustable Anterior Panel - provides motion restriction and support.
- Overlapping latteral/anterior panels restrict lateral and forward movement.
- Breathable for patient comfort.
- One size Adjustable - fits 24" - 50" waist.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0639 and L0651