With the lowest profile design of all Horizon™ products, the Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar provides excellent support and pain relief. Utilizing the widely praised SlickTrack™ tightening system, the Horizon 627 LSO provides effective compression proven to increase trunk stability and help relieve pain for patients recovering from surgery or injury. One-size adjustable Horizon braces comfortably fit waists ranging from 24-70 inches and have the lowest profile design. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon Lumbar 627 can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring back injuries.
Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar Features:
- Breathable mesh spacer fabric for increased comfort.
- Integrated anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support.
- Innovative FlexTab design disperses pressure and conforms to each patient's anatomy.
- Tri-band technology and integrated vertical stays provide stability and ensure effective compression and stability.
- Embroidered size indicators for easy to fit sizes.
- One Size Adjustable. Fits up to 24-50 in waist.
- Extension panels required for 50-70 inch waists.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627
The Aspen Horizon Lumbar 627 may be used to treat:
- Low back pain.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Sizing chart
The Horizon 627 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-50 inches. Extension panels are available for greater than 50 inches.
Nylon and spacemesh material: Latex-free.
- Excellent value and quick shipping
- Great product
- Great fit and support
- The support with this is really good
Q&A for Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.