The Aspen Horizon 637 is excellent for post-operative patients in need of lateral support and those in need of secondary relief of lumbar back pain caused by surgery or injury. The back brace provides effective compression that's adjustable to match every patient's needs. In addition to anterior and rear panel support, the Horizon 637 LSO also features adjustable / removable side panels to provide rigid lateral support for a higher degree of spinal / trunk support. The Horizon back brace by Aspen is easy to fit and and can be worn underneath or over the top of clothing.
Aspen Horizon 637 LSO Features:
- Provides adjustable compression for support and pain relief.
- Adjustable removable rigid side panels resist excessive lumbar spine movement.
- Can be "stepped down" to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treating recurring back pain.
- Integrated anterior panel in front.
- Flexible rear panel contours to the shape of the lower back for a precise fit.
- One Size Adjustable. Fits 24 - 50 inch waist. Optional extension panels required (added charge) to fit up to 70" waist.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637