The Aspen Horizon 637 is excellent for post-operative patients in need of lateral support and those in need of secondary relief of lumbar back pain caused by surgery or injury. The back brace provides effective compression that's adjustable to match every patient's needs. In addition to anterior and rear panel support, the Horizon 637 LSO also features adjustable / removable side panels to provide rigid lateral support for a higher degree of spinal / trunk support. The Horizon back brace by Aspen is easy to fit and and can be worn underneath or over the top of clothing.
Aspen Horizon 637 LSO Features:
- Provides adjustable compression for support and pain relief.
- Adjustable removable rigid side panels resist excessive lumbar spine movement.
- Can be "stepped down" to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treating recurring back pain.
- Integrated anterior panel in front.
- Flexible rear panel contours to the shape of the lower back for a precise fit.
- One Size Adjustable. Fits 24 - 50 inch waist. Optional extension panels required (added charge) to fit up to 70" waist.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637
The Aspen Horizon 637 lumbar back brace can be used for:
- Chronic or acute low back pain.
- Post surgical spine procedures.
- Multiple level disc herniations.
- Lumbar radiculopathy.
- Sizing chart
The Horizon 637 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Any measurement 50" and beyond requires the optional extension panels (sold separately).
Made from breathable nylon material. Latex-free.
- Best purchase I have ever made!!
- Very comfortable and durable as well
- Very happy with the complete support for my back
- Easy to adjust
- Arrived next day
- Great purchase
- Need a shorter brace
- Using the Aspen Horizon 637 Lumbar with our patients
- Mother's doctor recommended the Horizon 637
- Great brace for many injuries
- Same as the one at the doctor's office
Q&A for Aspen Horizon 637 LSO Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.