The Aspen Horizon™ 456 TLSO is designed to provide motion restriction, creating a dynamic environment for healing within the thoracolumbar and lumbar spine. It's comfortable to wear and easy to don and doff. The Horizon 456 TLSO brace was designed specifically to target patients with indications that have historically been a challenge to treat injuries including compression fractures, burst fractures and hyper-kyphosis. One-size adjustable, Horizon braces comfortably fit waists ranging from 24-70 inches and can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for the treatment of recurring back pain.
Aspen Horizon 456 TLSO Brace Features and Benefits:
- Telescoping shoulder straps are designed to provide 13" of adjustment to fit the tallest of patients.
- Memory-Flex shoulder straps make donning and doffing easy.
- Provides optimal flexion and rotation control.
- Integrated anterior panel provides abdominal midline support.
- Conforms naturally to the body for comfort.
- Ergonomically molded pull tabs for easy fitting.
- Extension panels required for waists 50-70 inches - sold separately.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0456
Shop our complete selection of Aspen back braces or browse our TLSO Brace products.