The Aspen Contour LSO Back Brace effectively restricts movement in the lumbar spine. The brace is effective and comfortable, using the patented QuikDraw™ with Rigid Anterior Panel (RAP) as the platform. The Contour™ LSO is modular with adjustable side and vertical panels, allowing the practitioner to fit a wide variety of patients. The Contour™ LSO features a multiple orthotic system design, which can be stepped down to the proven QuikDraw™ RAP as the patient progresses in recovery after injury or surgery.
Aspen Contour™ LSO Back Brace Features:
- Includes back panel, adjustable side panels, a removable abdominal panel, and a Quikdraw corset for complete support.
- Modular orthotic "step-down" design - multiple braces in one.
- Offers maximum to mild support.
- Simple - Easy for patients to apply and fit.
- Effective - Provides a rigid layer of support for the patient. depending on the lumbar motion restriction needed.
- Economical - Contour LSO multiple orthotic bracing system can be stepped down to the proven QuikDraw RAP.
- Comfortable with all day use.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing guidelines and measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637.
The Aspen Contour™ LSO Back Brace may be used treat:
- Multiple level lumbar spine injuries.
- Lumbar herniations, disc protrusions, and sequestrations.
- Failed low back surgery syndrome.
- Sizing chart
Measure the waist circumference for the correct fit.
The Contour LSO is made with neoprene free/latex free materials.
- Entire low back is a mess
- Best Lumbosacral Support I've Used
- Perfect for my disc injury
- Helps my stenosis
Q&A for Aspen Contour LSO Complete Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.