The Aspen LSO LoPro "Low Profile" 631 provides immediate pain relief and comfortable support. When firmly tightened, using the LeverLatch mechanism, the Aspen 631 LSO allows patients to regain a significant degree of functional mobility and, in many cases, return to routine activities of daily living. The unique, three-piece design, featuring symmetrical side panels allows patients to tighten the brace with either hand and provides even compression throughout the tightening process.
Aspen LSO LoPro Low Profile Features:
- Aluminum Rods - Reinforce lumbar spinal support.
- Large lumbar window - Provides maximum airflow for improved comfort.
- SureSlot Adjustment System - Ensures a good fit regardless of the patient’s physique.
- Cushion Flex Tabs - Can be cut to further splay outward or trimmed back for better comfort.
- Polyethylene outer shell - Restricts motion & provides rigid layered support.
- Aspen® braces conform, and automatically adjust themselves as they're tightened.
- Easy Leverlatch Closure - Offers a strong mechanical advantage to easily and effectively tighten the orthosis for better immobilization and pain relief.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631