The Aspen LSO LoPro "Low Profile" 631 provides immediate pain relief and comfortable support. When firmly tightened, using the LeverLatch mechanism, the Aspen 631 LSO allows patients to regain a significant degree of functional mobility and, in many cases, return to routine activities of daily living. The unique, three-piece design, featuring symmetrical side panels allows patients to tighten the brace with either hand and provides even compression throughout the tightening process.
Aspen 631 LSO Low Profile Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum Rods - Reinforce lumbar spinal support.
- Large lumbar window - Provides maximum airflow for improved comfort.
- SureSlot Adjustment System - Ensures a good fit regardless of the patient’s physique.
- Cushion Flex Tabs - Can be cut to further splay outward or trimmed back for better comfort.
- Polyethylene outer shell - Restricts motion & provides rigid layered support.
- Aspen® braces conform, and automatically adjust themselves as they're tightened.
- Easy Leverlatch Closure - Offers a strong mechanical advantage to easily and effectively tighten the orthosis for better immobilization and pain relief.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631
The Low Profile Aspen LSO LoPro may be used to treat
- Post-surgical Disectomy.
- Chronic Failed Low Back Surgery Syndrome.
- Muliple level degenerative disc disease.
- Chronic Low Back Pain in need of a high degree of stabilization.
- Muliple level herniated disc pathology.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Sizing chart
Polyethylene shell. Foam liner padding.
- Doesn't wear out
- Easy to Adjust
- Great spinal brace
- Just had a laminectomy
- Too much brace for me
- Very, very supportive
- Wearing this after a failed low back surgery
Q&A for Aspen LSO LoPro 631 "Low Profile"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.