The Aspen LSO LoPro "Low Profile" 631 provides immediate pain relief and comfortable support. When firmly tightened, using the LeverLatch mechanism, the Aspen 631 LSO allows patients to regain a significant degree of functional mobility and, in many cases, return to routine activities of daily living. The unique, three-piece design, featuring symmetrical side panels allows patients to tighten the brace with either hand and provides even compression throughout the tightening process.
Aspen 631 LSO Low Profile Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum Rods - Reinforce lumbar spinal support.
- Large lumbar window - Provides maximum airflow for improved comfort.
- SureSlot Adjustment System - Ensures a good fit regardless of the patient’s physique.
- Cushion Flex Tabs - Can be cut to further splay outward or trimmed back for better comfort.
- Polyethylene outer shell - Restricts motion & provides rigid layered support.
- Aspen® braces conform, and automatically adjust themselves as they're tightened.
- Easy Leverlatch Closure - Offers a strong mechanical advantage to easily and effectively tighten the orthosis for better immobilization and pain relief.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631