Effective spinal bracing is a critical component of pain relief, functional mobility, and post surgical stabilization. The Aspen LSO Brace provides a high degree of motion restriction with an adjustable, full shell design and a posterior window for access to lumbar incisions.
The Aspen® LSO back brace offers the practitioner multiple orthotic options that provide a high degree of immobilization, unparalleled comfort, and the ability to self-adjust to patients . . . even if they gain or lose weight. It combines the motion restriction of a custom fabricated orthosis with a dramatic improvement in comfort for better patient outcomes.
The Aspen LSO segmentally increases total support and compression around the entire lumbar spine for more support over traditional braces. Flextab cutouts along the top and bottom edges ensure patient comfort during sitting or laying down in bed. Nylon hook and loop fasteners are designed for greater durability with heavy daily usage.
Aspen LSO Back Brace Features:
- Provides rigid, layered support / compression around the lumbar spine.
- Lumbosacral Bracing System provides adjustable immobilization.
- CushionFlex Tabs™ soften the edges of the orthosis.
- Cutouts prevent the LSO from digging into the ribs and upper thigh.
- SureSlot™ adjustment system adjusts circumferential sizes; Ensures a good fit regardless of the patient’s physique.
- Removable, breathable cotton-lined replacement pads.
- LeverLatch™ closure for strong mechanical advantage, better immobilization, and pain relief..
- Provides excellent lumbar stabilization.
- Upper and lower edges can be modified to relieve pressure over contours and bony prominences.
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631
The Aspen LSO brace can be used to treat back injuries including:
- Post-surgical Disectomy.
- Chronic Failed Low Back Surgery Syndrome.
- Muliple level degenerative disc disease.
- Chronic Low Back Pain in need of a high degree of stabilization.
- Muliple level herniated disc pathology.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Sizing chart
Measure the waist circumference for the correct size.
- The Aspen Lumbosacral Bracing System features a polyethylene full circumferential, semirigid shell design with removable foam lining that is hand washable/replaceable.
- Using for our spine patients after surgery
- Love My Aspen LSO Brace
- If you have to wear a brace, you might as well have an Aspen
- Lumbo Sacral Supports are not all alike
- So comfortable it fits like a glove
Q&A for Aspen LSO Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.