The Aspen LSO rigid back brace offers a scientifically proven degree of motion restriction, while also providing the ability to adjust the brace as needed for each individual patient. Suited for chronic back injuries and recovery following surgery, he Aspen LSO also provides comfort and support designed to help improve patient outcomes. The LSO brace is an effective spinal bracing solution offering back pain relief, functional mobility, and post surgical stabilization.
Aspen LSO Back Brace Features:
- Provides rigid, layered support / compression around the lumbar spine.
- Easily trimmable for a customized fit.
- Large lumbar window for unobstructed view in back and improved air flow..
- CushionFlex Tabs™ - soft edges can be trimmed for further comfort.
- Cutouts prevent the LSO from digging into the ribs and upper thigh.
- Lined with removable, breathable cotton-lined padding.
- LeverLatch™ closure design gives patients an easier mechanical advantage for closing the brace.
- Provides excellent lumbar stabilization.
- Four sizes - See sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631
The Aspen LSO brace can be used to treat back injuries including:
- Post-surgical Disectomy.
- Chronic Failed Low Back Surgery Syndrome.
- Muliple level degenerative disc disease.
- Chronic Low Back Pain in need of a high degree of stabilization.
- Muliple level herniated disc pathology.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Sizing chart
Measure the waist circumference and torso height for the correct size.
- Material: Polyethylene full circumferential, semirigid shell; Foam lining.
- Manufacturer: Aspen Medical Products
- Using for our spine patients after surgery
- Love My Aspen LSO Brace
- If you have to wear a brace, you might as well have an Aspen
- Lumbo Sacral Supports are not all alike
- So comfortable it fits like a glove
Q&A for Aspen LSO Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.