The Aspen Evergreen 637 is a medical-grade LSO that provides trunk stability and compression around the lumbar spine for pain relief. The Evergreen 637 LSO includes a rear panel that extends from the the T9 vertebrae down to the sacrococcygeal junction, as well as, an anterior abdominal panel stitched into the front of the back brace. Additional side panels provide greater rigidity and flexion/extension/side bending motion restriction. The brace is made out of durable mesh liner fabric for comfort, and features two separate draw strings to customize the amount of compression for your torso. Large nylon thumb loops allow the user to generate a 4:1 mechanical advantage in the rear pulley housing with ease. The Aspen Evergreen™ LSO can be worn over an undershirt or on top of existing clothing for all day wear. It's ideally suited for multiple level spinal injuries such as lumbar disc herniations, sciatica, and recovery from mild to moderate spine procedures.
Aspen Evergreen 637 LSO Features:
- Features front, rear, and side panels for premium lumbar support and motion restriction.
- 4:1 mechanical advantage pully system applies compression around the torso.
- Two drawstring cords control the top and bottom of the pulley system for evenly applied compression.
- Can be worn over clothing or underneath on top of a T-shirt.
- Breathable mesh liner fabric for air flow and comfort.
- Available in six sizes plus a new one size adjustable - See sizing chart tab above for important sizing instructions.
- Fits waists ranging from 28-54 inches and up to 64 inches with the extension panel (sold separately).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637