The Aspen Evergreen 637 is a medical-grade LSO that provides trunk stability and compression around the lumbar spine for pain relief. The Evergreen 637 LSO includes a rear panel that extends from the the T9 vertebrae down to the sacrococcygeal junction, as well as, an anterior abdominal panel stitched into the front of the back brace. Additional side panels provide greater rigidity and flexion/extension/side bending motion restriction. The brace is made out of durable mesh liner fabric for comfort, and features two separate draw strings to customize the amount of compression for your torso. Large nylon thumb loops allow the user to generate a 4:1 mechanical advantage in the rear pulley housing with ease. The Aspen Evergreen™ LSO can be worn over an undershirt or on top of existing clothing for all day wear. It's ideally suited for multiple level spinal injuries such as lumbar disc herniations, sciatica, and recovery from mild to moderate spine procedures.
Aspen Evergreen 637 LSO Features:
- Features front, rear, and side panels for premium lumbar support and motion restriction.
- 4:1 mechanical advantage pully system applies compression around the torso.
- Two drawstring cords control the top and bottom of the pulley system for evenly applied compression.
- Can be worn over clothing or underneath on top of a T-shirt.
- Breathable mesh liner fabric for air flow and comfort.
- Available in six sizes plus a new one size adjustable - See sizing chart tab above for important sizing instructions.
- Fits waists ranging from 28-54 inches and up to 64 inches with the extension panel (sold separately).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637
The Aspen Evergreen™ LSO is often used to treat:
- Chronic or acute low back pain.
- Post surgical spine procedures.
- Multiple level disc herniations.
- Lumbar radiculopathy.
- Sizing chart
*One Size adjustable accommodates waist sizes 28-54"
- Mesh fabric.
- Had L3-L4 Fusion
- Love my new brace
- Great support
- This brace fit my husband
- Helping my bad back
Q&A for Aspen Evergreen LSO 637
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.