The ASO Flex Hinge Ankle Brace combines the proven technology of the ASO's patented strapping system with an articulated plastic shell for superior ankle stabilization. The inner cuff is built into the nylon boot to provide the highest level of support to resist injuries involving separation of the lower tibia from the fibula including syndesmosis ankle sprains (high ankle sprains). The hinge articulates along with the ankle joint anatomy to help enhance comfort and patient compliance. The ASO Flex-Hinge is lined with SkinLoc material for a soft, comfortable feeling. Stabilizing straps on the outside provide a figure-8 lock function to capture the calcaneus for the the highest degree of medial-lateral stability available ankle sprain protection.
ASO FlexHinge Ankle Brace Features:
- Internal plastic shell works with the lace-up design to provide a cuff around the tibia and fibula.
- Provides maximum inversion-eversion ankle protection.
- Articulates at the ankle and flexes to conform to the anatomy of the ankle.
- Figure eight nylon stabilizing straps capture the calcaneus to resist inversion & eversion motion.
- SkinLoc liner for patient comfort.
- Fits left or right foot.
- Sold individually.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
Available Color: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1971
The ASO Flex Hinge ankle brace can be used for:
- Helps treat syndesmosis ankle sprains (high ankle sprains).
- For contact sports and chronic ankle sprain histories.
- Sizing chart
Use either of the two measurement methods below (ankle circumference around the heel or shoe size).
Part# Size Ankle Circumference 264071 X-Small Fits: 10" - 11" 264072 Small Fits: 11" - 12" 264074 Medium Fits: 12" - 13" 264075 Large Fits: 13" - 14" 264076 X-Large Fits: 14" - 15" 264077 XX-Large Fits: 15" - 16"
ASO Sizing Chart -- Fitting by shoe size:
Men6-77 1/2 - 99 1/2 - 1111 1/2 - 1313 1/2 - 1515+ Narrown/axssmlxl Regularxssmlxlxxl Widesmlxlxxlxxl Women5-66 1/2 - 88 1/2 - 1010 1/2 - 1212 1/2 - 14 Narrown/axssml Regularxssmml Widesmllxl
- Baby ballistic nylon material used for durability.
- Plastic hinge inside for greater medial/lateral ankle protection.
- After wearing a boot
- Highly recommend
- More supportive than my original ASO
- High ankle sprain relief
Q&A for Medspec ASO Flex Hinge Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.