The ASO Speed Lacer Ankle Brace includes a speed lace closure for easier application. Ballistic nylon straps form "figure-8" stabilizing straps to replicate ankle taping. The low profile design will fit in any type of shoe and the lace-up closure provides compression and a supportive fit. The soft knit nylon boot provides tremendous strength to product/increase longevity of brace and ease of application. The ASO Speed Lacer velcro lace closure enhances breathability and long term wear. The quick lacing feature makes the speed lacer different from regular ASO.
ASO Speed Lacer Ankle Brace Features:
- Speed lace closure: allows easier and faster application.
- Stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle.
- Elastic cuff closure: enhances support from stabilizing straps.
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe.
- Bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot.
- Breathable nylon boot: enhanced breathablility for long-term wear.
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
- Each ankle brace is sold separately.
- To measure: ankle circumference around the heel.
- Care: Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
- Colors: Black, White
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902
The ASO Speed Lacer ankle brace may be used for:
- Prevention and treatment of acute and chronic ankle sprains.
- Syndesmosis sprains (high ankle sprains).
- Rehabilitation following an ankle fracture.
- Sizing chart
Use either of the two measurement methods below (ankle circumference around the heel or shoe size).
- Knitted boot design reinforced with nylon around the edges and in the figure eight straps.
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
- Works for daughter playing volleyball
- Great item
- Easy to use.
- Multi sport brace
Q&A for MedSpec ASO Speed Lacer Ankle Brace
- From Michelle
- Q: Would this be good for support 6 weeks after a grade 2 tfl sprain? I do a lot of hiking in uneven ground, rockclimbing, stand up paddle and will hopefully start running again soon
- A: Yes, the brace can be used recovery after this type of injury.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Michelle
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.