The ASO Ankle Brace (ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis) is one of the most popular ankle braces on the market with coaches, trainers and physical therapists. The contoured tongue provides exceptional fit and is constructed of light-weight yet durable Cool Flex material. It features a lace-up design for ensuring proper support, and figure-8 stabilizing straps that lock the heel in a neutral position to protect and support the ankle from inversion / eversion injuries. The straps can easily be re-tightened while still inside the athletic shoe and do not stretch out or fray for greater support. The elastic cuff closure provides added compression and secures the laces for a clean look.
ASO ankle braces provides coaches and trainers with an attractive alternative to taping that’s comfortable, protective, and reusable. The ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis is available in black or white as a standard model or with adjustable/removable medial- lateral stays for added rollover protection.
- Stabilizing straps form figure eight to protect and support ankle.
- Ballistic nylon boot provides superior durability and strength.
- Elastic cuff closure enhances support from stabilizing straps and secures laces.
- Bilateral design each size fits left or right foot.
- Brace's low profile will fit in any type of shoe.
- Each ankle brace is sold separately.
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
- Body Part Measured: Ankle Circumference around the heel.
- Available with medial /lateral plastic stays (inserts) for enhanced protection / treatment of ankle sprains; Stays not offered in 2XS and 3XL sizes.
- Made in the USA with higher quality control standards.
- Color: Black or White.
- Fitting by shoe size; X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large - See our sizing chart tab for measurement/fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902
The ASO is well suited for:
- Ankle sprain prevention/treatment.
- Rehabilitation following an ankle fracture.
- Athletic use for support and protection.
- Sizing chart
ASO Ankle Brace Sizing Chart:
Ballistic ballistic nylon construction for added strength and increases the longevity of the product. The regular brace does not come with "pockets" on the sides for stays - they cannot be added later. The version "with stays" has pockets on the sides to house removable plastic stays (inserts).
- Brace helps my ankle feel more supported...
- Love the brace
- Great product
- Very good quality and support
- Best for protecting your ankles
- ASO ankle stabilizing orthosis - great support
Q&A for MedSpec ASO Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.