The ASO Ankle Brace is the ankle brace of choice for numerous professional and collegiate athletes. The ASO ankle stabilizer is also one of the most recommended ankle supports by athletic trainers, orthopedic surgeons, and physical therapists. The ASO is one of the leading lace up ankle braces on the market due to its unique combination of comfort, durability, protection and support. The contoured tongue provides exceptional fit and is constructed of light-weight yet durable CoolFlex material. This material also lines the inside back of the boot, providing increased comfort to the Achilles area. The boot has an invisible seam to provide superior comfort. The elastic cuff closure enhances support from stabilizing straps and secures laces. The shoelace is attached to the tongue to ensure that the lace is always centered. Finger loops at the end of the stabilizing strap locks assist in securing straps for optimum support. The ASO is manufactured to high-quality standards in the USA by Medical Specialties. Available in Black or White and universally made to fit either a left or right ankle.
ASO Ankle Brace Features:
- Stabilizing straps form figure-eight to protect and support ankle by effectively replacing an ankle taping application.
- Elastic cuff closure: enhances support from stabilizing straps and secures laces.
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe.
- Bilateral design - each size fits left or right foot.
- Ballistic nylon boot provides superior strength and durability.
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
- Available with plastic stays (inserts) for enhanced protection/treatment of ankle sprains; Stays not offered in 2XS and 3XL sizes - See ankle circumference sizing chart.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902