The Aircast XP Walker provides the greatest amount of comfort of any pneumatic walking brace within the Aircast family. The XP Walker has a low rocker bottom sole for ease of ambulation, a wider foot base ensuring plenty of room for dressings without sacrificing comfort, and relocated valves for easy inflation of the air bladder system. It has a durable semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell contact protection. Lining the shell are four overlapping air cells for greater comfort and support. The Aircast XP Walker(Extra Pneumatic) features air bladder system provides intermittent pneumatic compression for efficiently reducing edema and promoting callus formation for healing fractures. Patients can custom-inflate the boot using the hand bulb (included) for a "total contact" fit. This adjustability gives the Aircast XP walker the ability to accommodate to changes in limb dimension throughout the healing process while maintaining stability and immobilization. The walker includes two socks and a hand bulb to adjust air cell pressure.
Aircast XP Walker Features:
- Four air bladders for adjustable support and a premium fit.
- A low rocker sole for enhanced comfort and natural ambulation.
- A wider foot base offers ample room for dressings.
- Ergonomic design promotes greater patient compliance.
- Overlapping air cells provide superior edema reduction.
- Semi-rigid shell design ensures secure support and protection.
Still want to compare against other Aircast boot models? Click our link to see the rest of the lineup.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360