Aircast SP Walker Brace Walking Boot - low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. It provides full-shell pneumatic support and compression for patients with foot & ankle injuries. The SP Walker (short pneumatic) is suited for individuals with a shorter leg length/calf circumference that require a short height walker for injury immobilization. The lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for "total contact" fit and secure support.
The Aircast SP Walker is used for recovery from mild to moderate ankle sprains, rehabilitation following bunionectomies, forefoot soft tissue injuries, metatarsal fractures and more.
Aircast SP Walker Brace Walking Boot Features:
- Low rocker sole offers enhanced comfort and promotes natural ambulation.
- Wider foot base provides ample room for dressings.
- Improved ergonomic design for ease-of-use and increased compliance.
- Engineered for patient comfort while providing superior injury protection and support.
- Semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli (medial and lateral ankle bones) that can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a "total contact" fit and secure support.
- Because of the walker's adjustability, changes in limb dimension due to swelling can be adjusted for throughout the healing process while still maintaining stability and immobilization per the physician's protocol.
- Improved ergonomic short height design for ease-of-use and increased compliance.
- Available in five sizes to fit every size foot - please read our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing guidelines & fit help.
- Fits both right or left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360 and L4361
The Aircast SP Walker™ is typically used to treat:
- Forefoot/ midfoot/ hindfoot injuries.
- Foot fractures.
- Soft tissue/tendon/ligament injuries.
- Recovery after surgery and postoperative care.
- Mild to moderate ankle sprains.
- Metatarsal fractures.
- Bunionectomy procedures.
- Sizing chart
Sizing for the Aircast SP Walker is based on your typical shoe size:
Size Shoe Size S Men's 4-7/Women's 5-8 M Men's 7-10/Women's 8-11 L Men's 10-13/Women's 11-15 XL Men's 13+/Women's 15+
*Pediatric- Men's up to size 4 and women's up to size 5
Entire liner and outer shell of the AIrcast pneumatic SP walker is latex-free for patient comfort.
- Small - 6.8"
- Medium - 7.5"
- Large - 8.1"
- X-Large - 8.5"
Air Cells: 2 distal air cells (one on each side).
Parts Included: Walking Boot, Hand Bulb to Inflate Air Cells.
Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent and air-dry.
Every Aircast Walking Boot Features:
- A semi-rigid shell to provide the protection formerly expected only from a cast.
- Pulsating, graduated compression to help reduce edema.
- Custom-inflated aircells that maintain limb contact for stability.
- A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressure and ease ambulation.
- Boot is extremely comfortable
- Saved My Mobility
Wow! What an amazing, life-changing difference. Thanks to the Aircast, I am able to walk again. I don't have to ask other people to carry stuff around for me while I worry about getting myself around the room without performing a faceplant into the ground because the floor was a bit uneven and catches a wheel or crutch foot. I am able to walk confidently knowing that if I take a bad step, my foot has some protection before I cause further injury to it.
Thanks to the air ballasts, I am able to keep compression on my ankle when necessary, and give that joint the support it needs when it needs it.
Before the Aircast SP, I was not leaving my apartment any more than I had to. Now, I've been going downtown to resume the work that I do - creating photo, video and written content for the websites I help manage. Sometimes, that can mean a lot of walking. With my Aircast, that's a lot of walking without injuring my foot.
After my X-Rays, my doctor told me in no uncertain terms to treat my sprain like a break. However, they were very good with me using an Aircast. I don't know where I would be without mine. I take that back, I do know. I'd still be stuck at home wearing an inferior brace.
- good ankle air cast boot
- Doctor approved - good with it.
- One of the better walking boots out there...
- Air leaked but got it replaced
- Worked great for me
- Ran too small
- walking boot air cast - great price
- More supportive than my last boot
- I like the support it gives me
- Perfect for me
- Not impressed
- Orthopedic doctor approved
- Strong Boot and comfortable
- Fell apart
- Works well
- Came on time
- Buy this aircast
- Not a good fit
- best product aircast makes
- Walking well again
- Not enough arch support
- Great Aircast brace
- Great Air Cast
- Thought I was saving money on Amazon
- Great product and shipping
- Great product and fast shippng
- Very pleased
Q&A for Aircast SP Walker Brace Walking Boot (Short Pneumatic)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.