Aircast SP Walker Brace Walking Boot - low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. It provides full-shell pneumatic support and compression for patients with foot & ankle injuries. The SP Walker (short pneumatic) is suited for individuals with a shorter leg length/calf circumference that require a short height walker for acute or post operative immobilization. The lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for "total contact" fit and secure support.
The Aircast SP Walker is used for recovery from mild to moderate ankle sprains, rehabilitation following bunionectomies, forefoot soft tissue injuries, metatarsal fractures and more.
Aircast SP Walker Brace Walking Boot Features:
- Low rocker sole offers enhanced comfort and promotes natural ambulation.
- Wider foot base provides ample room for dressings.
- Improved ergonomic design for ease-of-use and increased compliance.
- Engineered for patient comfort while providing superior injury protection and support.
- Semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli (medial and lateral ankle bones) that can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a "total contact" fit and secure support.
- Because of the walker's adjustability, changes in limb dimension due to swelling can be adjusted for throughout the healing process while still maintaining stability and immobilization per the physician's protocol.
- Improved ergonomic short height design for ease-of-use and increased compliance.
- Aircast Short Pneumatic is available in five sizes to fit every size foot - See sizing chart tab above for measurement & fit help.
- Fits both right or left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360 and L4361