The Aircast FP Walker is a cost-effective foam-pneumatic style walking brace that provides full-shell foot and ankle protection with support. The Aircast FP walking brace's low rocker sole bottom provides added comfort and ease of ambulation, and a wide foot base with plenty of room for dressings and bandages. The foam pneumatic walker has a lightweight, durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the malleoli while providing full shell protection. Housed inside the foam liner shell are two adjustable distal aircells that provide compression and support to both sides of the ankle. The FP Walker provides customized support with two inflatable air cells that help reduce swelling while providing a comfortable fit. Changes in limb dimension can easily be accommodated throughout the healing process - adjust aircell inflation to ensure stability and immobilization. The Aircast FP Walker is ideal for severe sprains, foot and ankle fractures, bunionectomies, and post-operative recovery.
Aircast FP Walking Boot Features:
- Lightweight trimmable semi-rigid shell supports the limb while providing protection.
- Rocker sole helps reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot.
- Housed within the shell are two foam-pneumatic air cells for compression and support at the ankle.
- Each air cell can be custom inflated using the hand bulb (included) to ensure an individualized fit for optimum support and comfort.
- Features adjustable air cells on the sides of the ankle for providing a comfortable, secure fit.
- Includes a hand bulb.
- Fits both the right and left sides.
- Five sizes - See our sizing chart for fit/measurement help for this Aircast walking boot.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360