The Aircast AirSelect Short Waking Boot has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. The pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells, housed within the shell, provide compression and support. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.Vertically positioned venting allows for improved airflow and can be trimmed for custom fitting to your lower leg if required. The Short provides lightweight, full-shell support for metatarsal fractures, mild to severe ankle sprains, soft tissue foot injuries, bunionectomies, and more.
Aircast AirSelect Short Features:
- Dual, integrated air bulb design for an individualized fit (no separate hand bulb).
- Pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable aircells on the sides provide customized compression and support.
- Durable, semi-rigid shell design provides support and protection for the limb.
- SoftStrike honeycomb matrix inside the heel absorbs and dissipates shock for greater comfort.
- Venting across the entire shell allows greater air flow for patient comfort.
- Trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid shell makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient.
- Sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and patient protection and compliance.
- Rocker bottom sole design encourages a normal gait pattern.
- Two-strap system evenly disperses pressure, eliminates pooling of edema.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Five sizes - See sizing chart tab above to help measure properly.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360