The Aircast AirSelect Standard offers a moderate level of support and Aircast's quality, effectiveness and comfort in an economical model. It's ideally suited for: stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg severe ankle sprains, and post-operative immobilization. The Standard walking boot features an integrated pump that inflates and deflates two separate ankle aircells for providing individualized compression around the sides of the ankle. A separate, auto-inflated air bladder underneath the front shell ensures a great fit and complete support around the entire ankle joint. The semi-rigid shell is vented throughout and can be trimmed for making minor adjustments to accommodate patients with a wider calf. that supports the limb while providing protection. The Aircast AirSelect Standard walking boot SoftStrike technology (honey comb matrix design inside) absorbs heel contact forces and dissipates shock that would otherwise be transmitted to the rest of the foot. The rocker bottom sole is curved to encourage a more normal gait pattern and less hip and knee strain while walking.
Aircast AirSelect Standard Features:
- Two Integrated air bladders with an intuitive inflation dial for ease of use.
- Auto-inflated front aircell for a custom fit.
- Vented throughout for maximum air flow.
- SoftStrike heel design for maximum shock absorption.
- Curved rocker bottom sole ensures a normal gait pattern
- Trimmable shell for patients with wide calves.
- Economical model for most injuries.
- Three strap design for ease of application.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for more details on determining the correct size needed.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360