The Aircast AirSelect Elite Walking Boot delivers the ultimate in support and protection for patients. The walker features a semi-rigid full shell design that's lined with a unique duplex aircell design that reduces edema formation 3x faster for more rapid healing. The front shell has a pre-inflated bladder which combined with the other overlapping Duplex aircells provides effective compression that reduces edema and provides a total contact fit for performance. An intuitive inflation/deflation bulb has been integrated into the boot to customize the inflation of each of the four bladders for greater comfort. The Aircast AirSelect Elite features a Softstrike sole that absorbs heel strike forces for greater walking comfort. The product is ideally suited for treating ankle sprains or for recovery after foot and ankle surgical procedures.
Aircast AirSelect Elite Features:
- Fully integrated inflation/deflation system - no hand pump required.
- Full Duplex air bladder design plus a pre-inflated bladder underneath the front shell.
- Promotes 3x faster reduction of swelling for faster healing.
- Softstrike heel absorbs shock and reduces heel pain.
- Low profile rocker bottom sole is optimized for encouraging a normal gait (walking) pattern.
- Fully trimmable and heat moldable shell provides total contact support and protection.
- Contours around the ankle ankle for complete comfort.
- Three strap design for easy patient application.
- Rocker sole bottom encourages a normal gait.
- Non-Marking rubber tread.
- Trimmable for ventilation and heat moldable semi-rigid shell for a custom fit.
- Fits right or left sides.
- Available in 5 sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for precise sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360