AirCast AirLift™ PTTD Ankle Brace
An off-the-shelf brace, the AirLift™ PTTD Brace is designed for the treatment of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD), or for early signs and symptoms of the adult acquired flat foot. Depending on the severity of the condition, it can be prescribed for use as part of a conservative treatment to stabilize the condition and help prevent its degeneration, or post-surgically and during rehabilitation.
It features an integrated aircell, located underneath the sole, which is adjustable using an inflatable hand bulb (included with brace). When inflated, the aircell can accommodate different arch heights and comfortably lifts underneath the arch to achieve a more natural foot position to help provide posterior tibial (PTTD) relief.
The AirLift is designed for easy application and adjustment. The brace uses an innovative rear entry design which allows the patient to slip their foot into the back of the brace. Two straps secure the brace and can be used to adjust fit. These patient-friendly design elements make the AirLift easier to apply than custom braces, eliminate time consuming lacing, and help improve patient compliance.
The Aircast AirLift brace is suited for Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, adult flat foot, post-op use.
Aircast AirLift PTTD Brace Features:
- Adjustable arch aircell for individualized comfort and control.
- Anatomically designed shells for secure ankle stability.
- Rear entry design for convenience.
- Two strap application for use of use and compliance.
- Made from latex-free neoprene material.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for correct sizing guideline information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350