The Wheaton AirPro Sports Patella Knee Support (referred to also as APS Patella Knee) is designed to provide full patella control for children with chondromalacia and patella subluxation injuries. The product features breathable neoprene construction for all day comfort. It has an adjustable/removable horseshoe shaped buttress inside that can be positioned in any configuration to direct the pull on the kneecap properly to reduce pain. The Wheaton AirPro Sports Patella Knee Support has circumferential straps above and below the patella to provide compression and prevent the brace from migrating out of place. The brace can be used to treat patello-femoral pain, chondromalacia, patella subluxation, and more.
Wheaton AirPro Sports Patella Knee Support Features:
- Horseshoe buttress can be moved into any position around your knee cap.
- Convenient slip-on style for easy fitting.
- Circumferential straps provide compression and reduce brace slippage.
- Made out of breathable neoprene material for enhanced comfort.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes to fit every size child - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815