The Townsend Sport Knee Brace provides the highest level of comfort and stability found in today's designs for patients and athletes like yourself. This model is available in both a 12" (2 strap) and a 16" (four strap) latex-free version, and is offered in three different choices for limiting the range of motion of your knee as desired. The Townsend Sport Knee Brace is perfect for any sport and features durable nylon pockets that encase the hinge bars, and sewn-in joint condyle pads for increased comfort at the joint line making it one of the most comfortable models that we sell. It has a popliteal cutout behind the knee to eliminate bunching in the rear, and is offered in an anterior closure design for quick fitting. Finally, the brace has an adjustable patella buttress pad (pull-on model only) to provide control of your kneecap for times when it's bothersome and causing pain around the front of your knee.
Townsend Sport Knee Brace Features:
- 12 inch (2 Straps) or 16 inch (4 Straps) latex-free neoprene models available.
- Anterior closure wraparound design.
- Rigid nylon pockets completely encase the hinges (no exposed metal).
- Condylar pads sewn into the sleeves.
- High quality unbrushed loop straps for durability with repeated fitting.
- Popliteal cutout on posterior aspect of the knee for unrestricted flexion of the knee joint.
- Sport knee brace features patella buttress pads (pull-on models only).
- Perfect for any sport activity.
- Fits right and left sides - see sizing chart tab.
- Available in neoprene or cool fiber neoprene-free breathable alternative.
Townsend Sport Knee Brace Hinge Types:
- Standard: Standard aluminum non-adjustable hinges with a 5 degree built-in extension stop.
- TM5+ :This hinge includes adjustable flexion and extension stops at 0, 5, 10, 15 & 20 degrees.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845