The Townsend Rebel Knee Brace provides protection for ACL or combined instability (CI) injuries before and after surgery. The Townsend Rebel features an advanced hinge design that controls motion, suspension and rotation of the brace while on the leg. It's made out of lightweight aircraft aluminum and is backed by a no migration guarantee - It simply will not slide down your leg while being worn. It features patented TM5+ hinges which reduce shear forces to the knee and surrounding ligaments thus reducing any extra stress to a newly reconstructed knee, and encourages complete shell-to-leg contact throughout full flexion and extension of the knee, just like you would expect from a custom knee brace! While it's technically an off-the-shelf product, Towns will customize your Townsend Rebel knee brace. Mix and match different sized thigh shells with different sized lower leg shells to create a brace that fits exactly to the shape of your leg. Townsend is the only manufacturer that will customize an off-the-shelf, pre-fabricated brace to fit your leg.
Townsend Rebel Knee Brace Features:
- Every off-the-shelf Townsend Rebel comes with a "Get It - Fit It Guarantee." Townsend Design is the only orthopedic manufacturer that will customize your brace at no additional charge. You'll take a leg circumference measurement 6" above and below the center of your knee, along with a medial-lateral width measurement, which the manufacturer will use to determine the correct size thigh and lower leg frame portions to use. Then, they'll "set" the hinge placement according to your medial-lateral knee width measurement. Instead of simply packaging up a brace, they will assemble it first according to your measurements. It's high tech and produces amazing results!
- Available as an ACL model (all photos above) or as a combined instability model (CI) which has an extra strap added to the front of the thigh frame halfway down from the top of the same brace.
- Durable, ultra-lightweight aluminum for the greatest strength to weight ratio.
- TM5+ hinge design provides full extension and flexion control of range motion at the knee.
- Townsend is the only brace manufacturer that will customize a prefabricated brace at no additional charge.
- Constructed out of T5052 aluminum. Suitable for everyday use and non-contact sports.
- TM5+ hinge has adjustable extension stops at 0, 5, 10, 15, and 20 degrees, AND adjustable flexion stops at 0, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, and 110 degrees.
Available Colors: Textured Black, Argento Gray.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845
Please provide your: 1) height, 2) thigh circumference, 3) medial-lateral knee width, 4) calf circumference, and 5) brace color choice in the Comment Section during the checkout or call to order.
The Townsend Rebel knee brace can be used for:
- ACL tears and reconstructions.
- PCL tears and reconstructions.
- Combined instability injuries ie ACL + MCL
- Sizing chart
- High grade aircraft aluminum frame.
- Great product and customer service.
- Sick brace
- as good as custom
Q&A for Townsend Rebel Knee Brace
- From Jack
- Q: Are they able (or designed) to be worn over pants? If so are any styles better than others?
- A: The Townsend Rebel Knee Brace is designed to be worn against the leg for a low-profile fit that provides effective ligament support.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Jack
DME-Direct is an Townsend Design Authorized Dealer Site
Townsend Design believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Townsend Design product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Townsend Design collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Townsend Design product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Townsend Design therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Townsend Design item through any website, unless it is an authorized Townsend Design dealer.
We are a Townsend Design Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Townsend Design warranty. Others do not offer the original Townsend Design warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Townsend Design takes great care to ensure that all Townsend Design authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Townsend Design purchasers.