The Townsend Rebel Knee Brace provides protection for ACL or combined instability (CI) injuries before and after surgery. The Townsend Rebel features an advanced hinge design that controls motion, suspension and rotation of the brace while on the leg. It's made out of lightweight aircraft aluminum and is backed by a no migration guarantee - It simply will not slide down your leg while being worn. It features patented TM5+ hinges which reduce shear forces to the knee and surrounding ligaments thus reducing any extra stress to a newly reconstructed knee, and encourages complete shell-to-leg contact throughout full flexion and extension of the knee, just like you would expect from a custom knee brace! While it's technically an off-the-shelf product, Towns will customize your Townsend Rebel knee brace. Mix and match different sized thigh shells with different sized lower leg shells to create a brace that fits exactly to the shape of your leg. Townsend is the only manufacturer that will customize an off-the-shelf, pre-fabricated brace to fit your leg.
Townsend Rebel Knee Brace Features:
- Every off-the-shelf Townsend Rebel comes with a "Get It - Fit It Guarantee." Townsend Design is the only orthopedic manufacturer that will customize your brace at no additional charge. You'll take a leg circumference measurement 6" above and below the center of your knee, along with a medial-lateral width measurement, which the manufacturer will use to determine the correct size thigh and lower leg frame portions to use. Then, they'll "set" the hinge placement according to your medial-lateral knee width measurement. Instead of simply packaging up a brace, they will assemble it first according to your measurements. It's high tech and produces amazing results!
- Available as an ACL model (all photos above) or as a combined instability model (CI) which has an extra strap added to the front of the thigh frame halfway down from the top of the same brace.
- Durable, ultra-lightweight aluminum for the greatest strength to weight ratio.
- TM5+ hinge design provides full extension and flexion control of range motion at the knee.
- Townsend is the only brace manufacturer that will customize a prefabricated brace at no additional charge.
- Constructed out of T5052 aluminum. Suitable for everyday use and non-contact sports.
- TM5+ hinge has adjustable extension stops at 0, 5, 10, 15, and 20 degrees, AND adjustable flexion stops at 0, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, and 110 degrees.
Available Colors: Textured Black, Argento Gray.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845/1852
Please provide your: 1) height, 2) thigh circumference, 3) medial-lateral knee width, 4) calf circumference, and 5) brace color choice via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to order.