Townsend Premier Knee BraceTownsend Design SKU: Premier Series
- Townsend Premier offers custom-made, carbon-graphite protection for athletes & patients with ligament injuries.
- Suited for contact sports including football, skiing, and soccer.
The Townsend Premier Knee Brace is a custom-made brace designed for patients who have experienced ACL ligament injuries and/or reconstructive knee surgery. The Premier series features a custom-molded solid core carbon graphite shell for lightweight strength and Townsend's exclusive TM5+ hinges to provide range of motion control for the knee joint. The brace is suitable for return to full contact sports participation, football, skiing, motocross and more. Made from a cast mold of the knee.
Townsend Premier Knee Brace Features:
- Custom molded solid core carbon graphite shells.
- Townsend Motion TM5+ Hinges.
- Extension stop kit.
- Exclusive Synergistic Suspension Strap.
- Rotation control tibial shell contour.
- High gloss paint or textured powdercoat finish.
- Custom-made from cast mold.
- Made in the USA.
- ACL or combined instabilities (Additional front thigh strap added).
- Anti-migration strap padding (optional - additional cost).
- 13, 14, 15 and 16 inch shell length.
- Hinge material — aluminum or stainless steel.
- Compression/suspension anti-migration package (optional - additional cost).
The Townsend Premier Custom Knee Brace may be used for ACL and combined ligament injuries.