Townsend Bold Knee BraceThuasne SKU: 306-L/R
Townsend's Bold Knee Brace provides ACL protection for patients that have experienced ligament injuries and/or reconstructive knee surgery. Lightweight aluminum frame.
The Townsned Bold Knee Brace by Thuasne is designed for patients who have experienced ligament injuries and/or reconstructive knee surgery. The lightweight brushed aluminum brace superstructure is perfect for returning to full activity/sports after ACL injury and reconstructions. The semi-malleable upper and lower cuffs conform intimately to the leg achieving enhanced support and patient comfort. BOLD features Townsend’s roll-and-glide hinge motion to provide continuous brace-to-leg contact throughout the range of motion, enhancing both control and mobility. Townsend’s patented Synergistic Suspension Strap works in concert with the hinge design to prevent brace migration and enhances patient satisfaction. The strategic attachment and angulation of the calf strap creates circumferential compression and utilizes the calf muscle as a natural shelf to keep the brace in place.
Townsend Bold Knee Brace Features:
- Lightweight brushed aluminum frame with black polymer cuffs
- Black, self-formable polymer thigh and tibia cuffs and moisture-wicking pad liners
- Tibial shell provides rotational control
- Townsend Motion TM5+Hinges
- Exclusive Synergistic Suspension Strap
- 14 inch length
- Extension stop kit
- Anti-migration strap padding
- Optional knee guard available.
- Available Small-XLarge - See SIze & Fit tab for sizing chart and measurement/fit help
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1852/L1852
The Townsend Bold Knee Brace can be following:
- ACL ligament injuries and/or reconstructive knee surgery.