The Thuasne Silistab Genu Knee Support is a lightweight elastic-knit sleeve that provides support and compression. It features a unique silicone patella insert that provides support for the kneecap while protecting the patella tendon from stress. The elastic knit is anatomically shaped to provide the optimal amount of compression to the thigh, calf, and popliteal area for comfort; includes cotton blend behind the knee for added comfort. The use of silicone anti-slip material laterally helps grab and hold onto the leg better to reduce sliding. The Silistab Genu knitted knee brace is recommended for general patella support, mild arthritis, and mild knee sprains/strains.
Thuasne Silistab Genu Knee Support Features:
- Provides support and compression.
- Patented silicone patella insert provides kneecap support and protects the patella tendon.
- Breathable cotton fabric integrated posteriorly.
- Flexible lateral stays give additional reinforcement.
- Anatomically-shaped elastic knit for optimal thigh, calf, and popliteal comfort.
- Lateral silicone anti-slip system for better hold around the thigh.
- 18 mmHg of compression support.
- Six sizes - See sizing chart for measurement/fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4467
The Thuasne Silistab Genu Knee Brace may be used for general support and protection, mild sprains and strains, mild osteoarthritis, and more.
- Sizing chart
Breathable three dimensional knit fabric.
Q&A for Thuasne Silistab Genu Knitted Knee Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question