The Sully Shoulder Brace is designed to stabilize, assist or restrict movement of the shoulder post–injury and postoperatively. It's ideal for Shoulder immobilization and controlled range of motion for anterior, multi-directional, inferior, and posterior instabilities, rotator cuff deceleration, shoulder separations, and muscle strains.
The Donjoy Sully Shoulder Stabilizer features perforated, breathable, rubber-like neoprene that grips the skin so the support moves with the athlete. The set of stabilization straps attach with Velcro at any point and in any direction to limit overhead shoulder motion. The Donjoy Sully Shoulder brace is well suited for football, basketball, hockey and overhead sports. The universal fit allows the brace to be worn on either the left or the right shoulder. Instructions (with pictures) provide easy to follow guidelines for placing the straps in the proper location according to his or her injury. The shoulder support brace is perfect for anterior dislocations, posterior dislocations, and even athletes with multi-directional laxity - it does it all!
Sully® Shoulder Stabilizer Brace Features:
- Perforated, breathable rubber-like neoprene grips the skin.
- Adjustable straps attach with Velcro at any point and in any direction for configuring shoulder range of motion limits.
- Instructions with pictures included for proper strap placement.
- Sully Shoulder brace addresses anterior, posterior, and multi-directional instability.
- Provides protection towards shoulder dislocation/subluxation.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Five sizes - See sizing chart tab above for measurement/fit help.