The Sully AC Shoulder Support is designed to provide support and protection for acromioclavicular joint injuries. The breathable, hook-sensitive neoprene vest grips the skin to allow precise placement of the donut-shaped foam pad. The Sully AC Shoulder Support with Pad's hard-shelled foam pad helps protect the AC joint from further injury. Simply apply the adhesive-backed hook to the foam pad to prevent migration. No restrictive and uncomfortable straps are necessary! The product can be underneath athletic jerseys, underneath shoulder pads, and everyday clothing as part of a treatment plan for grade I/II shoulder separations.
Sully AC Shoulder Brace with Pad Features:
- Innovative acromioclavicular (AC) joint protector allows for full range of motion (ROM).
- Breathable, hook-sensitive neoprene vest grips the skin to allow precise placement of the donut-shaped foam pad.
- Universal design fits both right and left shoulder.
- Comes complete with vest, pad and adhesive-backed hook material.
- Pad is also sold separately and can also be used with the Sully® Shoulder Stabilizer.
- Neoprene shoulder vest grips the skin to remain properly positioned even with overhead activity.
- Provides support, compression, protection for AC joint sprains (separations).
- Can be worn under athletic uniforms, athletic jerseys, and shoulder pads.
- Available in four sizes- See our sizing chart tab for important measurement information.