The Sully AC Shoulder Support is designed to provide support and protection for acromioclavicular joint injuries. The breathable, hook-sensitive neoprene vest grips the skin to allow precise placement of the donut-shaped foam pad. The Sully AC Shoulder Support with Pad's hard-shelled foam pad helps protect the AC joint from further injury. Simply apply the adhesive-backed hook to the foam pad to prevent migration. No restrictive and uncomfortable straps are necessary! The product can be underneath athletic jerseys, underneath shoulder pads, and everyday clothing as part of a treatment plan for grade I/II shoulder separations.
Sully AC Shoulder Brace with Pad Features:
- Universal design fits both right and left shoulder.
- Comes complete with vest, pad and adhesive-backed hook material.
- Pad is also sold separately and can also be used with the Sully® Shoulder Stabilizer.
- Neoprene shoulder vest grips the skin to remain properly positioned even with overhead activity.
- Provides support, compression, protection for AC joint sprains (separations).
- Can be worn under athletic uniforms, athletic jerseys, and shoulder pads.
- Fits Right and Left sides.
- Available in four sizes- See our sizing chart tab for important measurement information.
The Sully AC Sully Shoulder Support with Pad can be used for
- Protecting the AC joint from further injury.
- Grade I/II shoulder separations (AC sprains)
- Mild acromioclavicular arthritis.
- Sizing chart
- 3/16 inch thick neoprene material for warmth, compression, and support.
- Helps our player's shoulder separation
- Very pleased
- Helped my son
- Great value
- Use it or lose it
- Sully AC with Pad - Works Great
- College football protection
- Perfect shoulder brace
- Excellent for wrestling
- Great brace, got my son back out on the ice weeks earlier than anticipated.
- Excellent product!
- level 1 AC injury
Q&A for Chattanooga Sully AC Shoulder Support With Pad
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer Site
Chattanooga Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Chattanooga brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Chattanooga collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Chattanooga product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Chattanooga therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Chattanooga item through any website, unless it is an authorized Chattanooga dealer.
We are a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Chattanooga warranty. Others do not offer the original Chattanooga warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Chattanooga takes great care to ensure that all Chattanooga authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Chattanooga purchasers.