The Pronex Cervical Traction is an easy to use cervical traction device patients can take in the comfort of their home. The product helps patients manage their cervical injury by relieving pain, reducing muscle spasm and decompressing spinal discs. Designed especially for use in the home, the Pronex neck opening cradles under the cervical region to correctly align and support the occiput at the base of your head. Once in position, the patient uses an inflation bulb to slowly expand the bellows with air, creating a gentle stretch of up to 35 lbs of continuously adjustable cervical neck traction. As the bellows expand against the upper neck and shoulders, the unit applies inline and counter traction for even distraction to the anterior and posterior cervical discs for comfortable, effective treatment. Squeezing the single-hand inflator bulb increases the pressure; a release knob gently reduces it.
- Easy to use, comfortable, non-threatening.
- Unique design provides anatomically correct traction.
- Only home traction neck device that creates an even distraction in the anterior and posterior cervical discs while supporting cervical natural curvature of the neck.
- Reduces the need for costly pain medication.
- Provides up to 30 lbs of continuously adjustable pull.
- Does not aggravate the temporomandibular joint.
- User friendly; No assembly required, no weights, no cables, no springs or levers.
- Portable and convenient - perfect for home use.
- Encourages regular use by the patient at home, helping to break the chronic pain cycle.
- One year manufacturer warranty, (all parts and labor - not available with Amazon/Ebay).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0855