Saunders Cervical Home Traction Device w/ Case
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case. The "gold standard" for prescription-quality traction at home! The Saunders Cervical traction unit's headrest incline is easy to use and includes an adjustable pneumatic handheld pump designed to apply up to 50 lbs of traction. Precise traction in 1 lb increments can be administered while relaxing for effective treatment for a variety of cervical conditions. The neck wedges swivel to accommodate different widths of necks and grab onto the mandible of the jaw to prevent loosening around the neck. Includes user's guide and deluxe carrying case.
Saunders Cervical HomeTrac Features:
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times.
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied.
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment.
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician.
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- Easy to use.
- A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction.
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit.
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism.
- Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance.
- Applies up to 50 pounds of effective force.
- The user has total control of force at all times with the hand-held pneumatic pump.
- Easy to replicate clinic-quality treatment at home.
- Saunders cervical traction unit models provide a comfortable and cost-effective option to continuing clinical traction treatments.
- Comes complete with a user's guide and a deluxe carrying case.
- Requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
- 90 Day manufacturer's warranty.
- Part Number:199594
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0849