The ProCare XTEND 174 Cervical Collar provides substantial motion restriction while minimizing painful pressure points on the chin, occiput, trapezius, and clavicle that can lead to skin maceration and/or breakdown. Removable, open cell foam padding wicks moisture away from the skin to help promote proper patient hygiene and enhanced comfort while minimizing skin irritation. X-ray, CT, and MRI lucent.
Procare XTEND 174 Cervical Collar Features:
- Helps restrict range-of-motion and rotation to assist in patient recovery.
- Helps reduce Occipital Pressure Ulcers.
- Aids in proper fit and optimum immobilization.
- Designed to help support appropriate skin care and aid in proper pressure distribution*
- Fabric performs at highest rating for moisture management properties.
- Easier to fit and size compared to the Miami J.
- Available in six sizes - See sizing chart for measurement/fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0174