The Form-Fit Cervical Collar is a firm or medium-density foam collar that helps support the cervical spine in a neutral position. The collar's contour design is ideal for use with the head in either a flexed or extended position. The collar provides optimal support while maintaining patient hygiene due to the cotton stockinette cover.
Procare Form Fit Cervical Collar Features:
- Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension, and rotation to promote recovery
- CushionFlex Tabs™ allow the collar to conform to the user as it is tightened for a true custom fit
- Tightening the Occipital Support Strap™ creates an adjustable, three-dimensional "shelf" that cradles the back of the head
- ncludes cotton stockinette cover for better patient hygiene
- Material: Foam, cotton
- Ideal for post-operative rehabilitation; cervical sprains and strains
Indications: Rehabilitation after surgery, cervical strains, and sprains, whiplash.