Procare Remedy Pro Off Loading Shoe helps to reduce forefoot pressure and is indicated for: Forefoot Trauma; Post Surgical Healing; and Diabetic Ulcers or Wounds
The wedge design of the Remedy Pro Shoe promotes healing by transferring weight behind the MP joints and reducing pressure on the forefoot. The off-loading effect allows wounds under the metatarsal heads or toes and post-forefoot trauma to heal faster.
Procare Remedy Pro Off-Loading Shoe Features:
- Easy Forefoot Closure - Wide, removable forefoot closure strap can be easily adjusted for maximum security without buckles.
- 15º Wedge design - Reduces forefoot pressure by shifting weight to midfoot and heel.
- Square Toe Box - Protects the toes and provides improved fit for either left or right foot.
- Durable Outer Sole - Mid foot & heel tread provide traction where patient needs it most for safety and support.
- Durable, Padded Liner & Adjustable Ankle Strap - Secure ankle strap maintains heel in proper position, plus a soft padded liner help reduce friction and provide maximum patient comfort and protection.
- Seamless, Padded Heel - No seam at the heel eliminates friction that can cause wounds or ulcerations.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None