The Breg Dorsal Night Splint is designed to help provide support while sleeping for patients with plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis. It maintains the foot in a comfortable neutral position during sleep to help relieve typical pain and stiffness in the morning caused by plantar fasciitis and heel spur inflammation. Breg's unique plantar fasciitis night splint is designed to be lightweight and low profile so patients can sleep comfortably at night.
Breg Dorsal Night Splint Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight, low profile design increases comfort.
- Designed to help the patient sleep more comfortably therefore increasing compliance.
- Straps are strategically positioned to maintain your foot at a right angle.
- Slip on application with hook and loop closures.
- Non-skid tread application for patient safety.
- Fits either left or right foot.
- Heavily padded underneath plastic shell for comfort.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396