The Ossur Universal Thumb Splint provides effective support with a simplified contact closures/low profile universal design. The splint restricts movement at the thumb's MP/CMC joints where motion occurs. The breathable, lightweight design is well suited for those wanting minimal bulk and protection combined. Suitable for DeQuervain’s Tendonitis, Gamekeeper’s Thumb, and torn collateral ligaments.
Ossur Universal Thumb Splint Features:
- Elastic contact closures for easy application.
- Restricts MP/CMC joints.
- Light weight and breathable for patient comfort.
- Universal sizing - one size fits all.
- Fits right or left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3911
The Ossur Universal Thumb Splint may be used to treat:
- Gamekeeper's Thumb.
- DeQuervain's Tendinitis.
- Torn collateral ligaments.
- Blackberry Thumb.
- Overuse Syndrome.
- Sizing chart
Q&A for Ossur Universal Thumb Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question