The MedSpec Suede Thumb Splint provides thumb support and protection for injuries including arthritis, tendonitis, and DeQuervains syndrome. The low-profile, open design is comfortable for all-day use.
MedSpec Suede Thumb Splint Features:
- Perforated suede improves evaporative quality.
- Polypropylene felt material wicks moisture away from the skin.
- Universal sizing - Fits left or right sides.
- Malleable aluminum stays allow the patient to adjust for a customized fit.
- Two lengths - short 7.5" or long 9".
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3923.