The Ossur Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer provides optimal comfort and support with brushed nylon laminated to both sides of breathable foam. Applying the product around your knee is easy with the velcro straps. Simply loop back on themselves with the D rings and fasten using their hook and loop closures. The Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer comes in a 14", 19", and a 24" length to fit every size individual. It's perfectly suited for use after specific types of knee surgeries, as well as, ligament sprains and dislocations.
Ossur Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer Features:
- Brushed nylon laminated to both sides of breathable foam.
- Velcro straps with loop lock closures.
- Lightweight rigid posterior stays with adjustable medial and lateral stays.
- Available with optional accessory: hot and cold therapy gel pad that helps defeat the pain cycle by providing cold therapy to reduce swelling and /or hot therapy to increase blood flow and stimulate recovery.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in 14", 19", and 24" length - see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1830.
The Ossur Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer may be used for:
- Knee Sprains.
- Recovery after knee surgery.
- Acute patella dislocations.
- Sizing chart
- Foam with brushed nylon covering for durability.
- Metal material used for the stays.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Ossur Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question