The Ossur Rebound® Ankle Brace offers greater stability over soft ankle supports, and is perfect for transitioning out of a cast or walker boot to greater activity. The hinged brace design provides semi-rigid support that's suitable for rehabilitation, sprains, and ankle instability. The optional Stability Strap configuation provides extra support while requiring less plantar flexion than comparable products to achieve the same results. The Rebound ankle brace features a cupped heel design that cradles the heel to help reduce inversion from occuring inside a shoe. An optional stability strap can be ordered which pulls up through the arch and wraps around the ankle to provide greater support and control of unwanted motion. The thermoformed plastic shell encompasses both the sides and the rear of the ankle to provide medial/lateral ankle protection. The fully padded shell is very thin yet supportive for use inside any type of shoe. Width adjustments can be made to accommodate both narrow and wide feet by using the Rebound width extender feature for a proper fit The Ossur Rebound® ankle brace features a pivoting hinge design along with adjustable crossing ankle straps to provide excellent closure and added protection against high ankle sprains.
Ossur Rebound Ankle Brace Features:
- Adjustable width extender design provides closure brace to bone contact and a superior fit.
- Soft, low-profile, comfortable styling.
- User-friendly front-closure crossing strap design for easy fitting.
- Cupped heel for controlling movement of the heel below the ankle joint.
- Optional stability strap available provides a higher degree of support directly around the ankle itself; removable if not needed - most commonly ordered version.
- Thermoformed plastic shell provides full medial/lateral ankle protection.
- Fits comfortably inside any type of shoe.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Rebound® Ankle Brace Options:
Choose Standard for the regular version as pictured above or with the added stability strap (optional) for additional support.
The Ossur Rebound® ankle brace is highly recommended for:
- Grade I, II, III ankle sprains.
- High ankle injuries (syndesmosis sprains).
- For use after graduating from a walker boot or cast.
- Chronic ankle instability.
- Not intended for: Ankle fractures, excessive swelling, immobilization of dorsiflexion and/or plantarflexion.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Based on US standard men's shoe and women's shoe size:
Shoe Size Small Medium Large Women’s shoe 7.5 - 9 9.5 - 13.5 14 - 16 Men’s shoe 6 - 7.5 8 - 12 12.5 - 16
Rebound Ankle Brace
Part# Description B-231X0001Y Rebound Ankle Brace B-231X0251Y Rebound Ankle Brace with Stability Strap X = "5" for Right, or "6" for Left
Y = "2" for Small, "3" for Medium, or "4" for Large
Low profile design fits inside any type of shoe.
. Adjustable width design provides a close, comfortable fit.
Shown with Stability Strap applied to enhance arch and rotational support.
Dual front closure straps ensure a great fit.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1971
- Great support
Q&A for Ossur Rebound Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question