The Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace combines Exoform® hybrid stirrup protection with the comfort of a soft ankle support for one today's most popular ankle braces. The Form Fit® Ankle Brace combines the support of a lace-up with figure-8 strapping with an exoskeleton to provide 20 - 35% more protection than traditional stirrups. The plastic exoskeleton conforms to the patient's anatomy for a precise fit. The brace is highly recommended for ankle injury rehabilitation/mobilization for mild to moderate ankle sprains and strains (Grade I/II), as well as, prophylactic support for chronically weak ankles.
Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace Features:
- An injection molded exoskeleton, using Ossur's Form Fit Technology, is combined with the breathable fabric to provide the stability of a stirrup ankle brace with the compression and comfort of a soft ankle brace.
- Provides the compression and comfort of a soft ankle brace with 20-35% more protection than traditional style stirrups.
- Embedded stirrup controls inversion and eversion ankle movement.
- Speed laces allow for a quick lace up.
- Nylon figure-8 straps version provides a heel lock for additional stability that will not stretch out during exercise.
- Speed-laced design provides the option of a quick lace-up for easier application.
- Aerospacer fabric breathes for comfort and releases heat and moisture for greater comfort.
- Easily adjustable in any shoe.
- Padded tongue and heel material for enhanced comfort.
- Low profile design fits comfortably inside athletic shoes.
- Includes finger pull loops for easy fitting.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Latex free material.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
- Machine washable.
- Warranty: 6 months.
The Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace may be used for:
- Ankle injury rehabilitation.
- mild to moderate sprains and strains (Grade I/II).
- Chronically weak ankles.
- Sports prophylactic use.
- Sizing chart
Size Chart: Measure ankle circumference diagonally over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone for both standard and figure-8 models:
- Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902.
Q&A for Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question