The Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace provides stability and protection for the ankle with any activity. The Form Fit® Ankle Brace combines the support of a lace-up with figure-8 strapping with an exoskeleton to provide 20 - 35% more protection than traditional stirrups. The plastic exoskeleton conforms to the patient's anatomy for a precise yet comfortable fit. The Formfit Ankle Brace low profile lace design fits easily into shoes. The brace is ideal for ankle injury rehabilitation/protection for mild to moderate ankle sprains and strains (Grade I/II), as well as, prophylactic support for chronically weak ankles.
Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace Features:
- The Form Fit advanced ankle design provides the compression and comfort of soft ankle with 20 - 35% more protection than traditional stirrups.
- Lightweight and low profile design. Highly breathable, quick-drying fabric reduces odors.
- Figure 8 heel lock strapping performs consistently, unlike taping that stretches over time.
- Figure 8 finger pull loops allow the user to easily adjust the figure 8 strap during donning and for quick on-the-fly adjustment during use.
- The tongue and heel finger pull loops allow the user to easily adjust the tongue during donning.
- Aerospacer fabric breathes for comfort and releases heat and moisture for greater comfort.
- Breathable material ensures a comfortable fit all day.
- Quick lace Up makes it easy to don and doff with a low profile design.
- Close fit Inversion/Eversion Control.
- Figure 8 strap version offers additional support by limiting the range of motion of the ankle.
- Available in five sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
- Machine washable.
- Warranty: 6 months.
The Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace may be used for:
- Ankle injury rehabilitation.
- mild to moderate sprains and strains (Grade I/II).
- Chronically weak ankles.
- Sports prophylactic use.
- Sizing chart
- Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902.