The Ossur Form Fit Foam Ankle Brace provides support and comfort from sculpted padding made from a very light weight foam to selective thicknesses to provide cushioned support. It's thinner at the top of the stirrup, and has a softer density towards the bottom to provide enhanced comfort. The Form Fit Foam Ankle Brace also features patented "Flex-Edge" technology incorporated into the edges of plastic shell to make it softer and more comfortable against the skin. The strapping and adjustment system helps eliminate pressure points as well. The FormFit ankle brace is an effective, economical model for treating ankle sprains or for general protection with sports activities.
Ossur Form Fit Foam Ankle Brace Features:
- Patented three dimensional molding process ensures the inside foam pads are softer and provide enhanced comfort around your ankle.
- Foam Pads feature different density zones for a custom fit.
- Adjustable pivoting heel strap design ensures a customized, secure fit and allows unobstructed dorsi-flexion and plantar-flexion ankle movement.
Quick-adjusting heel loop allows for a custom fit even after the brace is on the patient.
- Lightweight, breathable design.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Fits right and left sides.
The Ossur Form Fit Foam Ankle Brace may be used for:
- Post-operative stabilization of the ankle.
- Collateral ligament strains.
- Inversion and eversion injuries.
- Acute sport injuries.
- Mild to moderate sprains.
- Ankle sprain recovery.
- Post cast support.
- Injury prevention.
- Sizing chart
- Semi-rigid plastic shell with FlexEdge technology. Varying density of foam padding inside for providing a comfortable fit.
- Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Ossur Form Fit Foam Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question