The Ovation Medical Foam Ankle Stirrup offers a slim design and effective support and compression for ankle sprains that fits easily into shoes. The ankle stirrup with foam contours to the ankle joint with its low-profile liners made of breathable foam material for added comfort. Available in both standard and youth sizes, the Foam Ankle Stirrup is well suited for everything from mild to moderate ankle sprains to athletic events.
Ovation Medical Foam Ankle Stirrup Features:
- Breathable low profile liners for greater comfort.
- Short, slim design fits easily into shoes.
- Provides support and compression to reduce pain and swelling.
- Colors: White and black.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in standard (adult) and youth sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
The Ovation Medical Foam Ankle Stirrup may be used for:
- Mild to moderate ankle sprains.
- Post cast support.
- Injury prevention.
- Athletic sports events.
- Sizing chart
Pneumatic Ankle Stirrup Sizes:
Part# Size 2000B Standard Black Fits left or right 2100B Youth Black Fits left or right 2000W Standard White Fits left or right 2100W Youth White Fits left or right
- Outer plastic shells design.
- Latex-free foam material for the liners.
- Helped our daughter's ankle sprain
- Didn't work for my needs
Q&A for Ovation Medical Foam Ankle Stirrup
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question