The DeRoyal Confor Ankle Stirrup auto-molds to the shape of the sides of your joint to push swelling upwards while providing support with walking. This is the ideal product to use after an ankle sprain with its simple to use design. The product is 10 inches long and can be adjusted under the heel to accommodate narrow to wide feet. The Confor Ankle Stirrup is comfortable to wear no matter how much swelling is present. It fits inside sandals, athletics shoes, and can be worn alone if swelling and pain do not permit the use of a shoe. The shells on the sides are angled to conform to the shape of your ankle and lower leg for a perfect fit. Two Vel-stretch straps are used around your lower leg to secure the splint in place. The Confor Ankle Stirrup allows for earlier ambulation after a sprain and helps facilitate the healing process.
DeRoyal Confor Ankle Stirrup Features:
- Confor® open cell polyurethane foam provides a superior fit and has proven to be one of the most conforming and shock absorbing materials on the market.
- Rigid medial and lateral shells minimize ankle rotation and inversion/eversion.
- Elasticized Vel-stretch straps provide compression to help reduce edema (swelling) - easy to wrap around the shells for fast fitting.
- Stretch loop straps provide compression to help reduce edema.
- Adjustable outside heel strap for maximum fit and comfort.
- Low profile design fits easily in shoe.
- Universal right/left.
- Available in two sizes: regular and small. See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350