The DeRoyal Confor Ankle Stirrup auto-molds to the shape of the sides of your joint to push swelling upwards while providing support with walking. This is the ideal product to use after an ankle sprain with its simple to use design. The product is 10 inches long and can be adjusted under the heel to accommodate narrow to wide feet. The Confor Ankle Stirrup is comfortable to wear no matter how much swelling is present. It fits inside sandals, athletics shoes, and can be worn alone if swelling and pain do not permit the use of a shoe. The shells on the sides are angled to conform to the shape of your ankle and lower leg for a perfect fit. Two Vel-stretch straps are used around your lower leg to secure the splint in place. The Confor Ankle Stirrup allows for earlier ambulation after a sprain and helps facilitate the healing process.
DeRoyal Confor Ankle Stirrup Features:
- Confor® open cell polyurethane foam provides a superior fit and has proven to be one of the most conforming and shock absorbing materials on the market.
- Rigid medial and lateral shells minimize ankle rotation and inversion/eversion.
- Elasticized Vel-stretch straps provide compression to help reduce edema (swelling) - easy to wrap around the shells for fast fitting.
- Stretch loop straps provide compression to help reduce edema.
- Adjustable outside heel strap for maximum fit and comfort.
- Low profile design fits easily in shoe.
- Universal right/left.
- Available in two sizes: regular and small. See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
- Acute and chronic ankle sprains.
- Ankle instabilities.
- Sizing chart
- Regular (Universal): For most adults, brace is 10" tall.
- Small: For very petite adults 5"6" and shorter or Pediatric patients, brace is 8 1/2" tall.
Open cell polyurethane foam.
- So much better than the air
Q&A for DeRoyal Confor Ankle Stirrup
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.