The Ossur Airform Inflatable Back Support features an adjustable air bladder that provides customized support and focused compression over the lumbar area for pain relief. The inflatable, self -contained lumbar pad features three-dimensional molding technology for comfort, and a push button inflation button for adjusting support. Mesh panels on the sides help ensure the Airform inflatable back support provides breathability and comfort during activity. Rubber gripper strips sewn into the brace help reduce slippage with sitting and standing.
Ossur AirForm Inflatable Back Brace Features:
- Adjustable air bladder for lumbar compression and support.
- Self-contained pneumatic inflation system is both low profile and easy to use.
- Mesh side panels and ventilation holes for breathability and enhanced comfort.
- Overlapping double pull side straps provide additional lumbar and abdominal compression for pain relief.
- Flexible stays provide optimum support in the rear.
- Rubber gripper strips sewn inside prevent brace migration.
- Optional cold/hot gel pack (GB28 11" x 7") available; attaches to the inside with velcro - excellent for reducing pain and inflammation following back injuries (Order from the version pulldown menu above)
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: K0630
The Ossur Airform Inflatable Back Support is commonly used to treat:
- Low back pain.
- Back spasms.
- Spinal osteoarthritis.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Disc herniations.
- Sizing chart
Airform Inflatable Back Support
Part# Size Waist Circumference 209133 Small 25 - 30" 209135 Medium 30 - 34" 209137 Large 34 - 38" 209138 XLarge 38 - 42" 209139 XXLarge 42 - 56"
- Mesh side panel construction for breathability.
- Inflatable air bladder design in the rear.
- Good working support.
- Owner of a Tricky Back
- Am glad I bought it - works well
- Great support