The Hely Weber Lei Back Brace #5809 provides lower back and abdominal support without restricting movement.. The Lei Back Brace KUHL™ perforated neoprene construction provides comfort and compression without trapping moisture. The brace's 4-way stretch of neoprene conforms to a variety of body contours while the 4 flexible spiral stays prevent brace rollover. It's designed to treat a variety of conditions including chronic low back pain, spinal stenosis, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and more. The 10" height design includes a high density foam pad in the the rear that fits for additional support in the small of your back. Best of all, this style can be worn underneath or over existing clothing for a low profile presentation that's virtually unnoticeable.
Lei Back Brace Features:
- Standard brace 10" wide design is ideal for lower back protection for rehabilitation.
- Constructed of "Kuhl" perforated neoprene for breathability and lumbar compression.
- Kuhl neoprene material easily conforms to a variety of contours and body shapes.
- Double side pulls provide strong support and compression ability.
- 4 flexible spiral stays prevent brace rollover in the back.
- Does not restrict lumbar motion and generates effective inner abdominal pressure to relieve stress on the spine.
- Can be worn under/over clothing for comfort.
- Central pad in the back woven into place provides proprioception and added rigidity.
- Available in four sizes for a perfect fit - please see sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0625