The Hely Weber Lei Back Brace #5809 provides lower back and abdominal support without restricting movement.. The Lei Back Brace KUHL™ perforated neoprene construction provides comfort and compression without trapping moisture. The brace's 4-way stretch of neoprene conforms to a variety of body contours while the 4 flexible spiral stays prevent brace rollover. It's designed to treat a variety of conditions including chronic low back pain, spinal stenosis, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and more. The 10" height design includes a high density foam pad in the the rear that fits for additional support in the small of your back. Best of all, this style can be worn underneath or over existing clothing for a low profile presentation that's virtually unnoticeable.
Lei Back Brace Features:
- Standard brace 10" wide design is ideal for lower back protection for rehabilitation.
- Constructed of "Kuhl" perforated neoprene for breathability and lumbar compression.
- Kuhl neoprene material easily conforms to a variety of contours and body shapes.
- Double side pulls provide strong support and compression ability.
- 4 flexible spiral stays prevent brace rollover in the back.
- Does not restrict lumbar motion and generates effective inner abdominal pressure to relieve stress on the spine.
- Can be worn under/over clothing for comfort.
- Central pad in the back woven into place provides proprioception and added rigidity.
- Available in four sizes for a perfect fit - please see sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0625
The Hely Weber Lei Back Orthosis may be used to provide lumbosacral support for:
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusions.
- Lumbar strains.
- Lumbar sprains.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Lumbar osteoarthritis.
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease.
- Degenerative joint disease.
- Chronic low back pain.
- Sizing chart
Kuhl perforated neoprene material for comfort.
- So far I'm liking this brace
- Outstanding back support
- Very happy good product
- Great brace
- Great product
- bad backs in my family
Q&A for Hely Weber Lei Back Brace #5809
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.