The MedSpec V-Strap Wrist 10 1/2" provides comfort and effective support in a longer length brace. The brace features Velstretch material over a polypropylene felt base which provides softness on the inside and a contoured fit and better compression over the carpal region It includes two stays: a dorsal stay on the top and a volar stay on the bottom, both which are stitched into the material. Two closure straps are are applied to secure the brace around your wrist. Too avoid having the straps back out of the D rings as you're removing the brace, barbed tips have been added to the ends of the straps. Fitting is a snap and you will not have straps sticking to each other during the fitting process - a great idea! The MedSpec V-Strap 10 1/2" is suitable for all types of wrist injuries, for average height people looking for a longer brace for additional wrist immobilization or for anyone 6'3" and taller.
MedSpec V-Strap Wrist (10 1/2") Features:
- The same benefits as the 8" V-Strap Wrist, but the 10 1/2" version with longer length provides additional support.
- Polypropylene felt material is bacterially inert and stays clean longer.
- Patented strap retention system that helps maintain the strap within the D-ring for ease of application.
- "Velstretch" material provides better compression over the carpal region.
- Improved pattern design contours to the wrist and hand exceptionally well.
- Polypropylene felt is bacterial inert and stays clean longer. Has a palmar and dorsal stay.
- Two wrist closure straps for a solid fit.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in four sizes - please see sizing chart tab for measurement guidelines.
NOTE: The 8" version of this brace is available in Pediatric, XS and 2XL Sizes. See listing for MedSpec V-Strap Wrist - 8".
Available Colors: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908.
- The MedSpec V-Strap 10 1/2" wrist brace may be used to treat:
- Wrist strains, sprains.
- Post cast removal.
- Rehabilitation following wrist surgery.
- Sizing chart
Measure wrist circumference as shown below.
- Velstretch material is perforated and has an inherent stretch capability for a great fit.
- Polypropylene liner in bacterial inert and has a soft feel.
- Made in USA
- This brace does the job!!!
- Excellent fit, superb support and very comfortable to wear
Q&A for MedSpec V-Strap Wrist - 10 1/2"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.